Chicken schnitzel......

tonight I butterflied a chicken breast and pounded it even................
dipped it in some egg and then breadcrumbs.............
but what I had added to the bread crumbs was some flavouring for a herb and garlic bread (get it from the flour mill) that I add to the bread mix when making a loaf...........
Wow it was so nice in the crumb will be doing it again for sure..............
here it is dished up with some basic salad - lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, tomatoes, avocado......topped with my favourite caesar salad dressing.............
It's only available in one of the BIG grocery shops and it's always tucked away on the top shelf...........if you didn't know it was the best one you would miss it.............
I wished I could make a dressing but it would have to taste like this one...........
Enjoy 
Chookyblue

Comments