Mustard Chicken and Vegies.......


Mustard Chicken and Vegies............
Ingredients
Masterfoods finishing sauce - wholegrain mustard with honey
crumbed chicken wedges (cooked) (I cut my pieces into 4-6 pieces)
carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, (whatever vegies you love)
cut everything pretty small and cook (just) I usually julienne my potato and carrots so it is quicker
2-3 cups cooked rice
300ml cream
mushrooms (don't cook just slice)
place cooked rice in baking dish about 1/3 of the depth............

spread cooked vegies all over making the next 1/3rd of the depth...........
cut up the crumbed pieces of chicken and place over the top.......lay the slices of mushroom on top and then combine the cream and wholegrain with honey sauce (dilutes the flavour so the kids will eat it and I like it better too) and pour over the dishes............(I make 2 dishes this size at once)
cook in the oven (180 deg cel) until the mushrooms are cooked..............approx 15 mins
Happy Cooking......
Chookyblue..........

Comments