Quick Creamy Chicken and Rice............

I got the recipe from my sister the slowest part is shredding the chicken.........

2 cooked chickens shredded (BBQ is fine pull the skin off)
2 x 300ml sour cream
2 x 420g tins cream of chicken soup
Keens Curry powder 1teaps - 1tabsp 
(I only use 1 teasp with the kids but you could add a lot more for your own taste......you can't really taste the curry with 1 teasp)
Bunch fresh chives (dried is fine that's all I have access to)
Throw everything into a big pot and cook (really only heating thru).
While that is heating cook some white rice and serve.
The mix above does us for a couple of meals. The kids love it.
My sister says it freezes fine but ours never last that long.
Let me know if you give this a whirl......
....it's even better when the BBQ Chickens are on special...........
Happy Cooking
Chookyblue

Comments